Your dream house is ready to be built! LaFever Excavating, Inc. has over 60 years of experience with well trained, safety conscious employees to prepare your house site.
What Needs to Happen?
Call LaFever Excavating, Inc. to coordinate your soil analysis with an engineer to determine placement of your septic system to comply with the New York State Department of Health and the New York State Department of Environmental Protection.
Now that we know where your septic system will be placed, we can determine where the house foundation and driveway will go keeping in mind the views that are important to you to see from your house while keeping in mind the grades for your driveway.
Excavating begins, and the topsoil is stripped.
- The site is cleared and stumps removed.
- The driveway base is constructed.
- The foundation is excavated.
- Concrete foundation footers, walls, and floor are poured.
- Perimeter drains are installed.
- The foundation walls are backfilled.
- At this point, your builder can construct or the modular home company can set your house on the foundation.
- The septic system is installed.
- Once the above work is completed, LaFever Excavating, Inc. will:
- Finish grade the disturbed site.
- Fine grade the area removing stones and prep for seeding and mulching the site.
- The final topping of gravel is placed on the driveway.