Safety is considered first in everything we do at LaFever Excavating, Inc. We are committed to maintaining a first-class safety program. All employees receive federally mandated OSHA training as well as MSHA training and participate in tool box safety meetings.
Accident prevention is the responsibility of all LaFever Excavating employees. Therefore, it is the policy of this company to:
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Apply common sense and safety practices on all job sites.
- Protect the public from hazard resulting from our operations.
Our employees receive the following safety training:
- Yearly 8 hour MSHA
- OSHA 10 hour
- OSHA Competent Person
- Confined Space Competent Person
- Erosion & Sediment Control
- Chain Saw Certification
- First Aid & CPR
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
We are proud of an EMR of 0.95 for the past several years!